Sofie Geschier (no longer with the School)
- ''South Africans did, Miss, we, we fought for our freedom": Pedagogy and the potential of primary narratives in a history classroom. Education as Change. Vol.14: 1, 47 - 60.
- ‘Nobody says how people died of heartache!’: Constructing a primary narrative in a pedagogical setting. Southern African Review of Education. Volume 15, Issue 1, June 2009.
- ‘So there I sit in a Catch-22 situation’: remembering and imagining trauma in the District Six Museum. In: Imagining the city: memories and cultures in Cape Town. (2007). Edited by Sean Field, Renate Meyer and Felicity Swanson, 37-56. Cape Town: HSRC Press.
- Narrating the Holocaust to Younger Generations: Memory and Postmemory in the Cape Town Holocaust Centre. International Journal of Historical Learning, Teaching and Research, Volume 6, January 2006.
- "Beyond Experience: The Mediation of Traumatic Memories in South African History Museums.” In: Transformation. Critical Perspectives on Southern Africa, issue 59: 45-65.
- “I Need You To Accept My Word!” Narrating Trauma Across Generations In The District Six Museum And The Cape Town Holocaust Centre. Occasional Papers of the Fourth Education Students’ Regional Research Conference held at the University. September 2005. of Cape Town